Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is often seen in people that have a genetic or inherited predisposition towards CKD, or patients who suffer from high blood pressure or diabetes.
Most chronic kidney diseases are not reversible. But, there are treatments that may be used to help preserve as much kidney function as possible.
Reduction of Salt, avoid meat and protien, choosing low potassium foods.
With time salt accumulates in our kidney and it needs to undergo cleaning treatment.
Here is an easy, cheap and simple way to do it.
Take a bunch of Coriander (DHANIYA Leaves) and wash it clean. Cut it in small pieces and put it in a
pot. Pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down. Next filter it and pour it in a clean bottle and keep it in refrigerator to cool.
Drink one glass everyday and you will notice all salt and other accumulated impurities coming out of your kidney while urination. You will be able to notice the difference yourself...!
*DHANIYA/CORIANDER* is known as a best cleaning treatment for kidneys and the best part is it is
* Doing daily weight checks
* Eating a high-carbohydrate, low-protein diet
* Dopamine, atrial natriuretic peptide (ANP)—to dilate blood vessels in the kidneys, increase urine flow, flush out sodium
* Blood pressure medications (eg, ACE inhibitors)
* Sodium polystyrene sulfonate or insulin in dextrose—to control high potassium levels
* Calcium acetate —to control high phosphorus levels
* If you have diabetes, control your blood sugar. Ask your doctor for help.
* Avoid the chronic use of pain medications.
* If you have chronic kidney disease, you may need to limit how much protein you eat. Talk to a dietician.
* Limit how much cholesterol and sodium you eat.
* If you have severe kidney disease, limit how much potassium you eat. If your kidneys are failing, get help from a dietician.