COPY RIGHTS : TO AVOID COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, ALL POSTS ARE SHOWN ALONG WITH SOURCES FROM WHERE ITS TAKEN. PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL SALEEMASRAF@GMAIL.COM , IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND YOUR NAME IS NOT DISPLAYED IN THE ARTICLE.THE UNINTENTIONAL LAPSE ON MY PART WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED.

I HAVE SHARED ALL MY PRACTICAL WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCES WITH SOLVED EXAMPLE HERE SO THAT ANYBODY CAN USE IT.

SEARCH THIS BLOG BELOW FOR ENVO ,COMPACT STP,ETP,STP,FMR,MBBR,SAFF,IRON,ARSENIC,FLUORIDE,FILTER,RO,UASB,BIO GAS,AERATION TANK,SETTLING TANK,DOSING,AMC.

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, March 02, 2020

Realization of God by Maulana wahiduddin khan

Realization of God  by Maulana wahiduddin khan
Shortened from the full article https://saleemindia.blogspot.com/2020/03/realization-of-god-in-age-of-science-by.html
There was a child of a poor father. He once asked his father to bring him a bicycle. The father ignored his request. The child requested for a bicycle again. The father again ignored. When the child asked the third time, the father said that he had no money and could not bring a bicycle. He added angrily that if the child repeated his request he would be beaten. On hearing this the child began to cry. He exclaimed: “You are my father! If I do not ask of you, then whom should I ask?” On listening to this, the father also began to cry and said that he would bring a bicycle the next day. He then arranged for money from somewhere and brought a bicycle for his child.

I often think that this is the biggest prayer a person can do before God. If a person brings himself very close to God so that he realizes that he is really nothing and his Lord is everything, if he understands this truly and sincerely – that God is everything and he is nothing at all, if a person realizes this truth and cries out: “O God, You are my Lord. If I do not ask of You, then whom should I ask!” If a person speaks in this way, then God also utters the same thing which the father in the above incident said to his child. I am not saying this out of my own speculation, rather I have understood this through a hadith. The Prophet once said: “I have never seen a person who should be desirous of Paradise, but is lying asleep; and I have never seen a person who should be running away from the Fire, but is lying asleep.” The same spirit is reflected in this hadith.
 The creation (takhliq) is the effect of God (Khaliq). We cannot know the Creator directly, but we can know the Creator through His effects in the creation spread out around us.
a believer has faith in God because he can see God’s effects in the creation. I have faced several events that made me realize the truth and my personality was, as it were, destroyed. In these moments, I realized God very closely. I often ask: “Will I never see my Creator? The Creator whom I loved, whom I made my concern and desired to live in His neighbourhood – will I never see this Creator?” The answer is in the hadith. The Companions once asked the Prophet: “Will we see God in Paradise?” The Prophet replied: “Yes, you will see God as you see the sun and the moon.” This is metaphorical language. We will see God the way we see the sun and the moon, but we do not know exactly what this ‘seeing’ would be. We can know it only when we actually see God in the Hereafter. When a person makes God his everything, his sole concern, he then thinks in this pattern.

The greatest discovery of a person is to find God Almighty. When you discover God Almighty, naturally a spirit is awakened in you. The spirit is reflected in a prayer of Asiya bint Muzahim. This is the strangest prayer in the Quran. When Pharaoh decided to kill his wife Asiya, she prayed to God saying that she did not care what Pharaoh wanted to do, rather she only wanted God. She said: “My Lord, build me a house in nearness to You in Paradise.” (66:11) I do not find a prayer better than this. Asiya was indeed a strange woman, as she did this prayer while Pharaoh’s sword hung right above her head.
A person should make all effort from his side and then pray to God. This principle in Arabic is stated thus: “As-sayi minni wal-itmam minallah.” Prayer on the one hand and one’s efforts on the other hand can help one achieve a high level of God-realization. 
the level of marefat can never be smooth, there will always be ups and downs. You should not always desire a high level of marefat, but rather continue to make effort on your part.
The Quran has answered this question. A verse in the Quran is considered by the Companions of the Prophet and all respected scholars as the most hopeful (arju) verse. The verse is: “Say, [God says] ‘O My servants, who have committed excesses against their own souls, do not despair of God’s mercy, for God surely forgives all sins. He is truly the Most Forgiving, the Most Merciful.’” (39:53) Whenever I read this verse, I reflect on the word ‘jami’, or ‘all’. That is, the greatest gift of God for people is that if they do sincere repentance and truly ask for forgiveness from God, then God will surely forgive them. This is the most hopeful verse of the Quran. 
Bringing about change is not our goal. Our goal is to convey the message of God. Bringing about change is in God’s domain. Even the Prophet could not bring about change, it was entirely in God’s hands. The Prophet could not help Abu Talib accept Islam. So bringing about change is not in your hands. It is impossible for a person to bring about change.

 It is true that God has given total freedom to man. God has the power to detach Himself in this matter and allow complete freedom to man.
I will say only one thing. The aim of the Quran was to become a warner (nadhir) for all nations, that is, the message of the Quran should reach in understandable language throughout the world. You should make yourself part of this cause. Give whatever you can for this cause. If you do not have anything to give, then pray for those who are working for this cause. 

No comments: