COPY RIGHTS : TO AVOID COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, ALL POSTS ARE SHOWN ALONG WITH SOURCES FROM WHERE ITS TAKEN. PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL SALEEMASRAF@GMAIL.COM , IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND YOUR NAME IS NOT DISPLAYED IN THE ARTICLE.THE UNINTENTIONAL LAPSE ON MY PART WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED.

I HAVE SHARED ALL MY PRACTICAL WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCES WITH SOLVED EXAMPLE HERE SO THAT ANYBODY CAN USE IT.

SEARCH THIS BLOG BELOW FOR ENVO ,COMPACT STP,ETP,STP,FMR,MBBR,SAFF,IRON,ARSENIC,FLUORIDE,FILTER,RO,UASB,BIO GAS,AERATION TANK,SETTLING TANK,DOSING,AMC.

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, February 01, 2020

The 4 Best Apps for Private, Encrypted Messaging on Android & iPhone signal and wickr me

Most secure messaging apps... signal and wickr me
https://smartphones.gadgethacks.com/news/4-best-apps-for-private-encrypted-messaging-android-iphone-0184502/
While we stand with you using any of these apps, after our testing signal and wickrme standout, 
we concluded that for the best balance of security, privacy, and features, Signal Private Messenger is the way to go. Its prioritization of security and privacy has led little compromise, designing all aspect of the app with this in mind. Its major flaw is the requirement of a phone number for registration but using our guide (see link below), you can improve your privacy by using a "burner" phone number instead.
What do you think of our list? Is there any app you use that didn't make our list? Let us know in the comments below.
This article was produced during Gadget Hacks' special coverage on smartphone privacy and security. Check out the whole Privacy and Security series.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My dear readers around the globe, it is a great privilege to tell you about this great man who helped me over come the tragedy in my relationship, and how his herbal medicine help me too. My relationship became so complicated to a stage that I was scared of losing my wife to another, lasting long in bed was a problem and I knew deep down in my that my wife was not happy about it. Sometimes when I asked for sex the way she would act before the sex I noticed it was because I was not satisfying her, when she needed it more I hard already come and it was not the best. So I needed to find solution that was how I came in contact with DR THOMAS  he really changed my sex life and ever since then life has been fun because my wife now love me more than she used to, all thanks to DR THOMAS  for this great thing he did for me.. If you ever need help of any kind sickness like DIABETES.. HERPES.. you can visit DR THOMAS  for solution Doctorthomas73@gmail.com  or what's app +2348152190329