COPY RIGHTS : TO AVOID COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, ALL POSTS ARE SHOWN ALONG WITH SOURCES FROM WHERE ITS TAKEN. PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL SALEEMASRAF@GMAIL.COM , IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND YOUR NAME IS NOT DISPLAYED IN THE ARTICLE.THE UNINTENTIONAL LAPSE ON MY PART WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED.

I HAVE SHARED ALL MY PRACTICAL WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCES WITH SOLVED EXAMPLE HERE SO THAT ANYBODY CAN USE IT.

SEARCH THIS BLOG BELOW FOR ENVO ,COMPACT STP,ETP,STP,FMR,MBBR,SAFF,IRON,ARSENIC,FLUORIDE,FILTER,RO,UASB,BIO GAS,AERATION TANK,SETTLING TANK,DOSING,AMC.

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, September 05, 2011

Salman concentrate on Being Human now

Salman is baffled with the way some people seem to be taking potshots at "Bodyguard". "I've been hearing that people have said they don't like it, it's not that good a film. But it's doing well and that's what counts. I can't understand who these people are.
 
The critics seem interested in wishing a film bad luck. I just wish everyone's film did well because the lives of so many people depend on each film. People keep asking me about Shah Rukh and all I can say is that I pray that Ra.One is an even bigger hit than my film."Says Salman Khan.

Interestingly, Shah Rukh Khan who had a fallout with Salman in 2008, in a recent interview seemed to return the Bodyguard actor's sentiments. SRK wished Salman speedy recovery and also said that he along with the entire industry will take care of Bodyguard and Salman need not worry about the same.

Probably it is age or his health, but Salman sounded philosophical while talking about his future plans. "I want to concentrate on Being Human now. On December 27, my birthday, we are launching the brand internationally.

The collections can mend lives of many underprivileged kids. That is the kind of work I want to do now. I want to heal people," said the actor. They made it sound like I was never going to return. Main vapas aaonga

No comments: