COPY RIGHTS : TO AVOID COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, ALL POSTS ARE SHOWN ALONG WITH SOURCES FROM WHERE ITS TAKEN. PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL SALEEMASRAF@GMAIL.COM , IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND YOUR NAME IS NOT DISPLAYED IN THE ARTICLE.THE UNINTENTIONAL LAPSE ON MY PART WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED.

I HAVE SHARED ALL MY PRACTICAL WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCES WITH SOLVED EXAMPLE HERE SO THAT ANYBODY CAN USE IT.

SEARCH THIS BLOG BELOW FOR ENVO ,COMPACT STP,ETP,STP,FMR,MBBR,SAFF,IRON,ARSENIC,FLUORIDE,FILTER,RO,UASB,BIO GAS,AERATION TANK,SETTLING TANK,DOSING,AMC.

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, July 04, 2011

KOM ON "RA ONE" , Know the Art of Negotiation

As we know, Raavan was killed in the battle with Rama. Anyone getting killed on a battlefield is entitled to go to heaven so Raavan also went there.

Due to his connections (he is the brother of Kuber), he soon got lots of powers and people started worshiping him.

Once Pappu started praying to Raavan and 1 year later Ravan was very happy after seeing Pappu's bhakti. Then Raavan decides to give 3 vardans (wishes) to Pappu.

Ravan: "say vatsa what u want"
Pappu: "I want 100 vardans "

Ravan: "but I can give u only 3 vardans"
Pappu: "but I want 100 vardans"

Ravan: "no child that's not possible "
Pappu: "no, I want 100 means 100"

Ravan: "no, I can give u only 3. take them or else I'm going."
Pappu: "OK but whatever I will ask, u will give me definitely?"

Ravan: "sure its a promise from rakshas raj Ravan"
Pappu: "1st vardan, convert Ur GADA to a wooden bamboo stick"

Ravan: "tathastu" and his gada turned into a stick.
Pappu: "second vardan, put that stick in ur as*hole. Deep inside..!!

Ravan: (confused but........)"Tathastu" and in great pain he asks Pappu for the third vardan...
Pappu: "now are you giving me the rest 97 vardans or should I convert that stick again to GADA?



The Moral of the Story: -
 Management will not yield to your simple request until you give them a pain in their Ass. :))


 
 
----- Original Message -----
To:  saleemasraf@gmail.com ;   
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 11:26 AM
Subject:  Art of Negotiation

 

 

No comments: