COPY RIGHTS : TO AVOID COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, ALL POSTS ARE SHOWN ALONG WITH SOURCES FROM WHERE ITS TAKEN. PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL SALEEMASRAF@GMAIL.COM , IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND YOUR NAME IS NOT DISPLAYED IN THE ARTICLE.THE UNINTENTIONAL LAPSE ON MY PART WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED.

I HAVE SHARED ALL MY PRACTICAL WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCES WITH SOLVED EXAMPLE HERE SO THAT ANYBODY CAN USE IT.

SEARCH THIS BLOG BELOW FOR ENVO ,COMPACT STP,ETP,STP,FMR,MBBR,SAFF,IRON,ARSENIC,FLUORIDE,FILTER,RO,UASB,BIO GAS,AERATION TANK,SETTLING TANK,DOSING,AMC.

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, September 19, 2010

the images of Hazz flashed through my mind

Respected Bhaity Deda,
 
As salamu alaikum.
 
when I heard yesterday about my fathers admission to ICU at GNRC,Guwahati, I just prayed ( I cant do anything from this distance ).....
 
While remembering Allah, the images of Hazz flashed through my mind....
 
 
The stay under the tent at Mina with ten more unknown people ...the rush to pick up lunch packets at mina.....the long Q outside the toilets at Mina...;-)
 
The blazing Sun at Arafat.....people are crying loudly, people are praying loudly.....those sounds are still vibrating in my ears....images of Standing people all around....even atop hillocks...
 
.the freezing kold nite at Muzzdalifah.....
 
The very tough bus rides....i still remember you calling me from inside a bus while you are going from Mina to Mecca for FARD Tawaf.....you are standing inside that packed bus...we took the easier option..we took a taxi to mecca....
 
Thinking about those days spent in mecca and medina with my parents, and meeting with you all after maghrib namaj in that tea stall outside Kaaba....
 
 
those are the most beautiful moments of my life......
 
I try not to interfer in others life....but still want to say that if somebody has not done Haz, than he has missed a very big thing in life....
 
 
Now, again people are preparing to go for Haz this year...
 
 
Saleem Asraf Syed Imdaadullah,
Mobile: +919899300371
ENVO PROJECTS
New Delhi, India
Web Site :
www.envoprojects.in
www.saleemindia.blogspot.com
Follow me on Twitter : www.twitter.com/saleemasraf

No comments: