COPY RIGHTS : TO AVOID COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, ALL POSTS ARE SHOWN ALONG WITH SOURCES FROM WHERE ITS TAKEN. PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL SALEEMASRAF@GMAIL.COM , IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND YOUR NAME IS NOT DISPLAYED IN THE ARTICLE.THE UNINTENTIONAL LAPSE ON MY PART WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED.

I HAVE SHARED ALL MY PRACTICAL WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCES WITH SOLVED EXAMPLE HERE SO THAT ANYBODY CAN USE IT.

SEARCH THIS BLOG BELOW FOR ENVO ,COMPACT STP,ETP,STP,FMR,MBBR,SAFF,IRON,ARSENIC,FLUORIDE,FILTER,RO,UASB,BIO GAS,AERATION TANK,SETTLING TANK,DOSING,AMC.

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

The POPO principle :

The POPO principle :

Anyone who follows office politics will be familiar with the POPO principle.

POPO ( Pissed On and Passed Over) refers to a hardworking individual whose integrity and work ethic get him nowhere, who finds himself overlooked for rewards and promotions, sidelined by craftier colleagues. Partly because he's too straight and naive and partly because he just doesn't know how to play the game,

Mr POPO ends up as a spectacular underachiever.

People seems to take me for granted. I feels cheated, even a little bewildered. I am not aware what is required in the present moment.. I don't know how to play the game in the present circumstances. The situation has changed. Accordingly my goal & required actions should change.But I am not doing so. I am letting people Pissed On me and Passed Over me.

Source : Times of India news paper

 

No comments: