COPY RIGHTS : TO AVOID COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, ALL POSTS ARE SHOWN ALONG WITH SOURCES FROM WHERE ITS TAKEN. PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL SALEEMASRAF@GMAIL.COM , IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND YOUR NAME IS NOT DISPLAYED IN THE ARTICLE.THE UNINTENTIONAL LAPSE ON MY PART WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED.

I HAVE SHARED ALL MY PRACTICAL WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCES WITH SOLVED EXAMPLE HERE SO THAT ANYBODY CAN USE IT.

SEARCH THIS BLOG BELOW FOR ENVO ,COMPACT STP,ETP,STP,FMR,MBBR,SAFF,IRON,ARSENIC,FLUORIDE,FILTER,RO,UASB,BIO GAS,AERATION TANK,SETTLING TANK,DOSING,AMC.

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, December 17, 2009

SMS TO DONATE IS BORN TODAY ...http://smstodonate.webs.com/

I was taking my evening walk. It was one of those days when i could not help someone. I was wondering that there was so much pain in the world. Ever since i had started IBD there were many people who would contact me for help Blood, Financial Help, Organs Donation for a near and dear one . I would see children who were intelligent did not have access to books. Patients needed medicines but did not have access to medical care. Destitutes did not have food to eat . Nor clothes to wear. There were so many who had everything in the world but still wanted more. I wished i could make a difference in the lives of the underpriveleged. I thought that if i was as rich as Mr Mukesh Ambani or Mr Laxmi Mittal ( i really dont know why this thought struck me, may be because they are the richest Indians) i could change the face of India and maybe help so many people. But i could not do that i was not Mr Mukesh Ambani or Mr Laxmi Mittal. I felt very helpless that i did not have the resources to reach out to so many people which i wanted to.
Ting Ting..Ting Ting. I had received an SMS on my mobile. I checked up the SMS. It was another of the Santa Banta sms Jokes. I wondered why people waste so much money . If only they used their resources for some constructive use....Hey i thought can i use mobile technology to some good use. Can i ask people to send a sms towards a cause and donate the cost of the SMS to a cause. Can i motivate people to donate ?
 
 
Saleem Asraf Syed Imdaadullah,
M.E.(Env. Engg.)
Mobile: 9899300371
New Delhi, India
 
TECHNICAL BLOG :
 
 
Working Manual On Water & Waste Water Treatment
www.saleemindia.blogspot.com
 
 
 
Vermi Composting, Bio Gas, In Vessel Composting
www.vermisindia.blogspot.com

1 comment:

: said...

Online information on Indian Railways Tatkal Rules, ticket availability, Tatkal quota, Peak and non-peak periods, Tatkal Charges, no. of berths to be allocated, Tatkal accommodation of 80% flat refunds, cancellations and more.

http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Travel/indian-railways-tatkal-rules.html