COPY RIGHTS : TO AVOID COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, ALL POSTS ARE SHOWN ALONG WITH SOURCES FROM WHERE ITS TAKEN. PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL SALEEMASRAF@GMAIL.COM , IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND YOUR NAME IS NOT DISPLAYED IN THE ARTICLE.THE UNINTENTIONAL LAPSE ON MY PART WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED.

I HAVE SHARED ALL MY PRACTICAL WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCES WITH SOLVED EXAMPLE HERE SO THAT ANYBODY CAN USE IT.

SEARCH THIS BLOG BELOW FOR ENVO ,COMPACT STP,ETP,STP,FMR,MBBR,SAFF,IRON,ARSENIC,FLUORIDE,FILTER,RO,UASB,BIO GAS,AERATION TANK,SETTLING TANK,DOSING,AMC.

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, October 14, 2004

19/10/04 JOKES

Three men found a puddle filled with discarded holy water

Three men found a puddle filled with discarded holy water in a lane
behind St Peter's in Rome. One was blind, the second was deaf and the
third was in a wheelchair.

The blind man scooped up some of the water, splashed it in his eyes
and yelled out: "I can see! I can see!"

The deaf man saw all this happen and went over the puddle and scooped
some water into his ears. "I can hear! I can hear!" he started
yelling at the top of his voice.

So the dude in the wheel chair rolled through the puddle, looked down
and exclaimed: "Oh, Lord, I've got new tires!"
=====================================
Entertainment Jokes

This guy goes into his barber, and he’s all excited. He says, “I’m going to go to Rome.
I’m flying on Alitalia and staying at the Rome Hilton, and I’m going to see the Pope.”
The barber says, “Ha! Alitalia is a terrible airline, the Rome Hilton is a dump, and when you see the Pope, you’ll probably be standing in back of about 10,000 people.”
So the guy goes to Rome and comes back. His barber asks, “How was it?”
“Great,” he says. Alitalia was a wonderful airline. The hotel was great. And I got the meet the Pope.”
You met the Pope? Said the barber.
“I bent down to kiss the Pope’s ring.”
“And what did he say?”
“He said, “Where did you get that crummy haircut?”

=======================================


 




 

No comments: