COPY RIGHTS : TO AVOID COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS, ALL POSTS ARE SHOWN ALONG WITH SOURCES FROM WHERE ITS TAKEN. PLEASE CONTACT ME IN MY EMAIL SALEEMASRAF@GMAIL.COM , IF YOU ARE THE AUTHOR AND YOUR NAME IS NOT DISPLAYED IN THE ARTICLE.THE UNINTENTIONAL LAPSE ON MY PART WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CORRECTED.

I HAVE SHARED ALL MY PRACTICAL WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCES WITH SOLVED EXAMPLE HERE SO THAT ANYBODY CAN USE IT.

SEARCH THIS BLOG BELOW FOR ENVO ,COMPACT STP,ETP,STP,FMR,MBBR,SAFF,IRON,ARSENIC,FLUORIDE,FILTER,RO,UASB,BIO GAS,AERATION TANK,SETTLING TANK,DOSING,AMC.

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, September 24, 2004

24/09/04 Re: Solmon from Oman

hello solomon,
by the grace of allah we are all well . everything is fine here . a lil bit busy with my work. i am living the same kinda life for d last 8-9 yrs. always busy and bimaaru. once in a while i get d itch and then send all those spam mails to all of you and irritate all of you. sorry for that folks. 
hope u r enjoying life . life is 2 short ... and so many things are there 2 do....my love and passion is my work... and am njoying 2 d fullest by d grace of almighty allah.
 
pls do pray 4 me and my family. tabu is going 2 school ....feels great 2 c her grow.... this is d niyamat of allah..sukr al hamdu lillah...
 
i rarely sit in net. but u can visit my blogs at http://saleemindia.blogspot.com and http://greenshield.blogspot.com , only 1 week ago i chatted with tanweer , sabir bhintis son from duliajan...are kus din pehle woh sotasa bassa tha....life is amaging
 
thanx , and pls b in touch if u wish... all of u
 
---saleem
 
----- Original Message -----
To: saleemasraf@hotpop.com
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 11:24 PM
Subject: Solmon from Oman

Saleem Ka Assalamualaikum. Long time no see. How is everything there. DO get in touch. Waiting to hear from you. I wish you would open my I.D on Yahoo messenger. I now regularly chat with benazir and Minu baity


Do you Yahoo!?
vote.yahoo.com - Register online to vote today!

No comments: